You are here
APPLY NOW- Brayman-Beach College Scholarship
Are you a college student? Are you pursuing a degree in business? Would you like a chance to be awarded a scholarship for being a member of our credit union?
One of the benefits of joining Northern Colorado Credit Union means you can take advantage of extra incentives. Being a member also means you are a part of the Mountain West Credit Union Association (MWCUA). MWCUA serves and supports 125 member credit unions through advocacy, communications, community outreach, education and training, operational assistance, public affairs, and regulatory compliance assistance.
This year, the MWCUA foundation is offering the Brayman-Beach College Scholarship to students who are members of a Colorado Credit Union! This $5,000 scholarship is named in honor of two visionary leaders in the credit union movement, Susan J. Brayman and Carroll D. Beach. This scholarship is awarded to students who are pursuing an undergraduate degree in business and is a unique opportunity to celebrate their commitment to our community by investing in our youth and, in turn, the future of the credit union movement.
- Be a United States citizen
- At least 16 years of age
- A member of a Colorado credit union
- Pursuing a degree in business (major or minor)
- A freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior at a four-year accredited institution conferring bachelor degrees located in the U.S.
- All scholarship funds must be used by January 31 of the following year awarded or funds will be forfeited
- Complete and submit the three-page application with all required documentation
Ensure the full application is post-marked, emailed, or faxed by March 31, 2017 @ 1:00pm
*Applicants may reapply in subsequent years