You are here
Northern Colorado Credit Union partners with Centennial Lending, your Northern Colorado home mortgage experts, to offer you the same great rates and service. NCCU and Centennial—we’re like family.
Now is the time to lock in the interest rate on a new home mortgage while rates are still at historic lows. And since Centennial Lending is our trusted lending partner, you will always have lower than usual closing costs other mortgage lenders don’t offer. Click the link below to view Centennial Lending’s current rates for the home loan that’s right for you.
Mortgages Offered through Centennial Lending
Whether you're buying your first home, upgrading to your dream home, or just want to refinance your existing mortgage to better suit your budget and financial goals, Centennial Lending has several options to consider. CLICK HERE to view all Centennial Lending home mortgage options available.
Northern Colorado Credit Union—NMLS# 803643
Refinancing your Home Mortgage
If you are locked into a 30-year home mortgage loan, refinancing with a shorter-term loan might be worth looking into. Read this to find out if refinancing is something you should consider. Some possible benefits of a shorter-term mortgage include:
- Pay off your mortgage faster
- Earn valuable equity on your home faster
- Save thousands on your mortgage overall
Let us show you how much you can save when refinancing with a shorter-term home mortgage!
Northern Colorado Credit Union- NMLS# 803643
Helpful Information for Home Mortgages
Do you have questions about the home-buying process? One of the best resources available to home buyers is the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development. They offer great information about home buying programs in Colorado and borrower's rights, and they offer FREE counseling for homebuyers. Here are some additional resources to help you make the right decision:
Important Considerations When Purchasing a Home
- Should I rent or buy?
- How much home can I afford?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- Should I refinance?
Types of Home Mortgages
- Conventional Mortgage Loan
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Loan (ARM)
- Reverse Mortgage Loan
- VA Mortgage Loan
- FHA Mortgage Loan
- USDA Mortgage Loan
General Mortgage Questions
- How are interest rates determined?
- How much do I need for a down payment?
- Should I pay points in exchange for a lower interest rate?
- Is comparing APRs the best way to decide which lender has the lowest rates and fees?
- What is home owners insurance?
- What is an escrow account?
- What is an appraisal?
- What is private mortgage insurance?